Wiwid Howat on Jogja Fashion Week 2013 (Day 3)

3:37 PM


Assalamu'alaikum everyone!

Alhamdulillah, last week on 5th July I got opportunities to help Wiwid Howat (an Indonesian designer who live in Sydney, Australia) at Jogja Fashion Week 2013.

Last year at Jogja Fashion Week 2012, I have watched hijab fashion show in front row so I could capture some photos on stage. But at this Jogja Fashion Week, my friend (Echa) asked me to help kak Wiwid Howat in her fashion show as a hijab stylist at backstage. It's a new experience for me to help a designer as a hijab stylist, because usually I only see a fashion show on stage without knowing about situation at the backstage. So, I'm so excited and little bit nervous for this.

I helped kak Wiwid with Echa and Risti at the backstage. We helped her to fit the outfit for the models, steam some dresses, and also style for the hijabs. After finished at the backstage, I watched the fashion show on the guest seat. I'm so nervous at that time when it was kak Wiwid's turn. But Alhamdulillah, everything was gonna be okay. Yeay! :)








congratulation kak Wiwid for your fashion show ♥
thanks for letting me help you, such a great experience!

:: photos taken by Echa & myself from Echa's camera ::

You Might Also Like

0 comments