Soon: THE INTERVIEW

9:46 AM

THE INTERVIEW !


WHAT:
A new feature on my blog. THE INTERVIEW post will be post about my interview with some peoples.

WHO:
Hijab Bloggers, Hijab Designers, Hijab Models, or anyone that could be an inspiration for me, you, or others. You can request who's figure that you want to be interviewed, then I'll try to interview he/she. Even if yourself want to be interviewed, too!

WHY:
Because anyone can be an inspiration to others! Let's be inspiring!

WHEN:
Soon. Insya Allah..

WHERE:
Just stay tuned on my blog. I'll also give the page link on my twitter.

HOW:
I'll interview personally, by meet up or via email. Then I'll post the results on my blog. You can also request who's figure that you want to be interviewed or if you have some questions to be asked, just mention me on twitter (@indahrp).


So, wait for next THE INTERVIEW post! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments