My Parent's Trip to France

6:32 PM

Actually this is a late post, because my parent's trip was last September.
But I wanna share some photos that my parents took there. And I edited those photos.

So.. Enjoy!





the eternal love birds, my father & my mother 



lunch cruises along the river Thames

Eiffel oh Eiffel! 

the funniest father ever!



Paris from high view

another my father's funny photo

Pont de l'Archevêché (The Love Bridge), Paris

my parents try to make a love sign by their arms at The Love Bridge
(it's a little bit failed. hihi)

Musée du Louvre, Paris

au revoir, France!

So sad (and little bit jealous) I couldn't join with my parents to France. Because actually that trip was a field trip for my father's business, but my mother accompanied him (another honeymoon maybe? hihi).

Wish one day I could go there!
Aamiin 

You Might Also Like

2 comments