Hijabist Launching (August 12, 2012)

8:46 PM



Salaam.. ♥

First of all, let me give a review about this "Hijabist" novel.
Maybe you will think that it's a magazine or a hijab style book, but.. definitely not. It's a novel! :)

"Hijabist" is a novel from 3 hijab fashion bloggers. They are Siti Juwariyah (Saturday blog), Suci Utami (Last Minute Girl blog), & Restu Anggraini (Helga Bonanza blog). In this novel, kak Siti - kak Suci - kak Etu will tell you stories about each of them. How they found love, their career, their dream, and also their fashion line! This novel also provide interview from each writers, a hijab tutorial, fashion tips, & mix and match from them.


Okay, let me give a little bit my favorite part (not a spoiler) for each chapter in this novel!

Chapter 1 - Siti Juwariyah

My favorite part is when the senior editor for the first time tell to kak Siti that he loves her at Authentic Cafe. And also when I know why kak Siti loves Saturday.
who is the senior editor? why kak Siti loves Saturday?
Ha.. you will know it if you read this novel.. :)

Chapter 2 - Suci Utami

My favorite part is when kak Suci proposed by her husband in an unique way. And also when kak Suci so happy and excited to tell her husband, her dad, & her mom about her pregnancy.
how the husband proposed kak Suci? why kak Suci so happy & excited to know her pregnancy?
Ha.. once again, you will know it if you read this novel.. :)

Chapter 3 - Restu Anggraini

My favorite part is when kak Etu proposed by her husband in her home. And also when she is so busy taking care her wedding purposes & her job within a short time.
how kak Etu proposed by her husband? why kak Etu is so busy taking care her wedding purposes & her job?
Ha.. again and again, you will know it if you read this novel.. :)


Okay, enough for the review. Now, back to the "Hijabist" launching.. Yeay! 


"Hijabist" launching was held on Sunday, August 12, 2012 in Pejaten Village Mall 3rd Floor.
Honestly, I'm sooo excited for this event! Because I really want to meet kak Siti, kak Suci, and kak Etu in personal. That was the first time I met kak Siti & kak Suci, and the second time I met kak Etu.

So dear readers, enjoy some photos that I captured at the event 

the "Hijabist" writers ♥ - kak Siti, kak Suci, kak Etu

kak Siti Juwariyah (kak Siti) 

kak Suci Utami (kak Suci) 

kak Restu Anggraini (kak Etu) 

kak Siti - kak Suci - kak Etu - kak Via (from terrant hijabist)

I was chosen by kak Suci to be one of the best dress 
(thanks to Oryza Sativa for this photo)

My outfit:
KAFFAH Scarf Red Salem by Siti Juwariyah
SUCH! Fresh Flowery Batwing Top
MAINLAND HERITAGE Fayola Jumpsuit

as the best dress at the event 
Suci - kak Siti - me - kak Suci - Minda - kak Etu
(thanks to Oryza Sativa for this photo)

Suci - kak Siti - me - kak Suci 

photo from kak Siti Juwariyah (Saturday blog)

photo from kak Suci Utami (Last Minute Girl blog)

hijab tutorial from kak Etu

kak Siti - kak Suci - kak Etu - teh Ghaida

teh Ghaida's performance 
(she has a wonderful voice!)

book signing! 

book signing! 

book signing from kak Siti 

book signing from kak Suci 

book signing from kak Etu 

kak Siti - kak Suci - kak Etu - Naya

the hijabist sisters! 

Another best part of this event is to make new friends. I've got some new friends at this event. What a beautiful silaturahim.. 

meet my new friends -- Syifa & Suci

Syifa - Suci - me - Naya

I also met Naya, my new friend when the first met at Hijabers Community last event. She gave me a beautiful scarf from her label! Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Naya 

me - Naya

my goodie bag as one of the best dress
thank you kak Suci & her label (Such!) for this lovely inner & scarf 

my goodie bag from Naya
thank you Naya for this lovely scarf 

Okay, that's all the review about "Hijabist" novel & the report of "Hijabist" launching..
Wish you all like it! 

See you soon on the next event, Insya Allah..

You Might Also Like

1 comments