Indonesia Islamic Fashion Fair 2012 (IIFF 2012)

3:27 PM


Indonesia Islamic Fashion Fair 2012 or IIFF 2012, was held from 9-12 August 2012 at Skenoo Exhibiton Gandaria City Mall.
There were more than 100 booths of products; from moslem wear, shoes, accessories, and others.


And last Friday (August 10, 2012) I came to IIFF 2012 with my cousins, Tika and Pipit.

me with kak Tantri Havid (designer of "Meisje by Tantri") 

Tika with kak Tantri

Pipit, kak Tantri, Tika

my cousin, Pipit

my cousin, Tika


Some photos at "Wall of Fame" of IIFF 2012..




My Outfit:
SUCH! Inner Scarf Ninja Creme

EDGINA Flowery Tosca Shawl
twitter: @EdginaLabel

IKI KADIN Selena Wide Dress
twitter: @Iki_Kadin

Tosca Vintage Blazer: My Mom's Blazer (when she was in college!)
Vintage Leather Bag: Pasar Seni FKY
Red Flat Shoes: Yongki Komaladi


After around every booth there, finally I got some stuff that I want. Yeay! 

 
flowery cardigan - GDa'S

"Selendang Rajut Pelangi" & "Jilbab Sosor Jumputan" - DP by Dian Pelangi

Florence Basic Dress - Meisje by Tantri

You Might Also Like

0 comments